Saturday, October 31, 2015

Angelique Presents Rosarna by Karen Middleton

Good morning,
Angelique here with todays inspirational post.
I should start workin on my christmas cards, but instead I made another shabby/vintage one
Like last week, I have picked another stamp by Karen Middleton called Rosarna.
It is such a beautiful image and I think she fits the theme of the card perfectly
Rosarna can be found in the Sweet Pea Stamps shop HERE and for more images by Karen Middleton you can visit HERE
Sweet Pea Stamps also sells rubber stamps designed by Karen Middleton and can be found HERE
and if you like to have Rosarna as rubber stamp, she is HERE

Some detailed photo's


 colored with distress stains and watercolor pencils

Do not forget to check out the Sweet Pea Stamps shop for more gorgeous images and rubber stamps by various talented artists
We have a very nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique



No comments:

Post a Comment