Sunday, May 31, 2015

Jane presents Wonderland by Molly Harrison

Good day folks :) Today I am sharing a card I have made using the fab image Wonderland by Molly Harrison available from Sweet Pea Stamps as a digi

To begin with I coloured the image with Promarkes, Faber Castell Polychromos and then used chalks for the background.

I then created my card blank  and stamped a cherry blossom rubber stamp onto mauve paper using a embossing stamp pad.  Chalks were used again in a mixture of colours to tone in with the image.

Next I took the contrasting colour - burgandy, and created the frame by using the border die from the Sizzix - love, birds and hearts set.  The butterflies and rose were made using vellum and Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms and Cherry Lyn Designs mimi butterflies.  To finish off I added a blue bow and several gold metal stars.  The inside of the card was created with more of the design paper I made, the border die and some more gold stars.  To make the cut out design I used the Crafts Too floral flourish die and the section that was cut out was added to the front of the card with a spray of pearls.


Ingredients:-
  • Image - Wonderland by Molly Harrison
  • Colouring Medium - Promarkes, Faber Castell Polychromos and then used chalks for the background
  • Dies -  Sizzix - love, birds and hearts set.  The butterflies and rose were made using vellum and Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms, Cherry Lyn Designs mimi butterflies and Crafts Too floral flourish die 
  • From my Stash - gold stars, chalks, pearls, ribbon, 


No comments:

Post a Comment