Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's Whimsical Little Leprechaun - by Angelique

Good morning, it's saturday again, 
Time for a new project

When the weather is bad, my daughter goes to school by train, instead of pushbike.
So we always save up small change / coins to pay her ticket
We used to put it into a clear clean boring glass jar, so I thought it was time to alter
another empty instant coffee jar and turn it into a money jar

I've used the rubber stamp: Whimsical Little Leprechaun by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff
You can find it in shop HERE



MATERIALS:
Empty jar, gesso, acrylic paint, guilding wax, 3d stamp paint, some coins, stencil, distress inks/markers, twinkling h2o's
For more rubber stamps by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff visit the Sweet Pea Stamps shop HERE

We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique


No comments:

Post a Comment