Monday, August 18, 2014

Imortal Dreams

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to showcase an image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to use the stunning image 'Imortal Dreams' by Charmaine Flannery.


To begin with I removed the white background from the digi making it a transparent.  The image was then placed on some digital paper (Crafter's Companion  - Nov 2012 - Autumn Floral Delight set) and I added a shadow effect.  To finish off I added a text sentiment.   Once printed I then coloured the image with Promarkers.

Promarkers used
 Next I printed the belt from the Autumn Floral Delight set twice.  On on I used eyelets to give the printed image a more realistic look. On the second I only used the buckle, this was then overlaid over the first belt section so the eyelets were behind the buckle.
 Using the blue gingham paper from the set I cut my mount for my image and used the remainder of the printed sheet to make some matching flowers using Spellbinders-Bitty-Blossoms-6.  The centers of the flowers were finished off with a wee brown bead and some stamens which I coloured with my gold Promarker.
 To finish off I added gold peel off stickers to the edges of the mount and image, some metal wings which were attached to a necklace I found in a charity shop and could not stop myself buying hahaha,  and finally some real feathers.

All done :)

Ingredients
  • Image -  'Imortal Dreams' by Charmaine Flannery.  
  • Promarkers
  • Dies - Spellbinders-Bitty-Blossoms-6
  • Backing paper - Crafter's Companion  - Nov 2012 - Autumn Floral Delight set
  • Feathers, wing charms, beads and stamens from my stash
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a lovely crafting day ahead :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great journal. I just love love love the wing coloring here!!

    ReplyDelete