Thursday, June 26, 2014

Guest Designer - Robyn Pitcher

Dark Shore by Linda Biggs

 This card was my first attempt at this design. As I was finishing putting the card together I realised I had the horizon crooked. So I started again.
This card was my second attempt. I have coloured both cards with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens.  The seahorse die and embossing folder are from CuttleBug. The seaweed in the second card is a branch die from Memory Box. The netting is drywall tape. The shells are a stamp from Hastings Rubber Stamps. I stamped twice for each shell, glued the bottoms together and added a pearl between them.

Star Dust Stickles were added to all the bubbles.

Hope you all enjoy my efforts and thank you to Lynette for giving me this opportunity .

11 comments:

  1. Robyn this is stunning, love the different looks of the two. Love the seahorse dies. It was an honor showcasing your creations here, thank you for being a Guest Designer with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful, Robyn! Love the colors of both! Congrats on your GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Robyn. Those shells and seashore are just too cute. Lovely image as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards!!! Lovely coloring - Glad you could come and play with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very beautiful! I'm totally in love with your shells with pearls!!! Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two are just gorgeous. I love how you did the background on both of them. And all the lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of them look fantastic especially the background

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Robyn, these are such beautiful creations, both so different but equally gorgeous. Fabulous idea for the shells, not seen that before and it really works with the wee pearl inside :) :) :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies for your kind words. I did enjoy making these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are beautiful makes. Your coloring is amazing on both too. Great idea with the shell stamp. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer. I hope we see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice work!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete