Monday, January 27, 2014

Jeweled Fairy by Teresa Sherman

This is "Jeweled Fairy" by Teresa Sherman.

This gorgeous stamp is availble at:
and is also availble as a digi:
I colored her in with distresspads.
I wanted to make the skin a bit darker than
I useal do.
So I layerd it up in the colors
- Tea Dye
- Tattered Rose
- Tea Dye
I think the layers come up gorgeous to give it a bit darker look.
I stamped the image on a memo paper, and sticked it
on the colored image.
Than I distressed it with my blendingtool around the image.
So... there's a darker/night look.
I used some left over scrappaper from Graphic 45.
And added die corners from Leane's Creatief.
To give her a little bling, I added bleu gemstones on
the sides of the card.
I hope you like this.
Also take a look at all the other DT-members,
they are so inpirational!
Sylvia
xxx

11 comments:

  1. so beautiful.. love the papers you picked with her..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sylvia, this card is so beautiful. That blue, just pop on me. Love it.
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the image is contrasting to the darkness but such a great balance of rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sylvia. I love the darkness and drama the background has given to the image. FAB. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous Sylvia!! Love the combo of brown with a hint of blue. And the moon looks so real with the dark background as contrast. A real piece of art!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Amazing coloring and the blue/yellow against the brown is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the colors. The details are devine. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Sylvia. I love the deep, intense colours and the contrast of the flashes of bold blue against the warm earth tones. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Sylvia, I love the dark background because the image you colored stands out so very well. Nice job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is gorgeous..every detail is gorgeous.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is another stunning piece of art work. I bet Teri was so pleased with this. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete