Friday, December 27, 2013

Silentness with the Owl


Happy Friday. Shanna here hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas. 



So sharing one of my last Sweet Pea Stamps Christmas cards. I am using Ching Chou Kuik's image Silentness. Of course you can use this image for so many theme but I paired her with some fun Christmas papers and I am loving how it turned out!


I did add glossy accents to the owls eyes and beak, and the berries in her hair but I was not able to catch it no matter how I took the photos. 


Items Used:
Authentique Papers - Traditions
Copics
Trim
Flower Sticker

10 comments:

  1. Shanna, a stunning image which you have coloured beautifully and made into a stunning card. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shanna, that's just stunning. I totally love your coloring here, esp the skin tones. Amazing. It goes so well with the card stock you chose. Lovely work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is awesome! Love the color of the hair!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece just awed me it is so wonderful..just stunning and gorgeous.
    hugs
    susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice card. The coloring is really nicely done.
    Hugs, Viola

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coloring. Her skin looks so rich and her eyes so real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Your coloring is amazing, specially the hair of her! Stunning!!!! Hugs Milo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image. Well done job on the coloring Shanna! She looks gorgeous. Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, so stunning.. awesome image
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also love this image. Will have a play with it soon too. Love your coloring Shanna! Simply beautiful! The papers and embellishing is perfect.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete