Monday, January 28, 2013

Connie-Snowy Mailbox


This card reflects our climate here in South Dakota today.
We woke up to 12 below zero with not much of 
a rise in temps predicted.  It is a good thing
we only have one inch of snow on the ground!

I stamped the beautiful image by 
Teresa Sherman
"Snowy Mailbox" which you will find at
onto some white glossy paper and sponged
some Memento dye inks as well as a little Copic markers for color.
I cut a window frame by Cheery Lynn
"Window B"
and popped it over my scene to make it
appear one is looking out a window.
I tied a tag with computer generated words 
with some bakers twine by
Doodlebug.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to 
stay warm!!
Connie

9 comments:

  1. Oooh I have the same window die, isn't it fabulous? I *love* how you've used it here to frame the snowy scene - it works perfectly!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Connie. I love how you put image and die together. this is such a gorgeous Christmas card.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, this is so cool. Love the window die. This is the perfect image for it. I love the looks of this, you did a remarkable job with this image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo cool with the window! I love that! I have this stamp too, but havent used it yet. Really beautiful. Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to put this beautiful image of a wintery landscape behind a window. Looks fabulous, Connie! Also love the little tag you added.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work Connie, I like the window scene on this image, it's a beautiful idea and works perfectly. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Connie, this is such a great idea!!
    Love it!

    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful idea for a card! This is so lovely and would be great for a man or woman and just about any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used the die to frame the image. You can keep those cold, cold temps, though!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete