Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shabby Chic Ching Chou Kuik

I had already made a card for this week's Digi Wednesday... but then Lynette posted pictures of the new release of Ching Chou Kuik stamps (Plate #47) and I changed all my plans and started over again because I just HAD to have them! :)
You can pre-order (at a special reduced price!) these stunning images in red rubber format, but they are available as digi stamps right now! (Another reason why I love working with digi stamps). I decided to use the Silent Woods image:
Isn't she just beautiful? I fell in love with her on sight! :)
I went with a shabby chic colour scheme of pink, white and browns. I coloured the image with a mixture of Promarkers and Inktense pencils and used Paper Artsy papers, a Martha Stewart punch and Memory Box and Cheery Lyn dies.
I added some extra shabby chic glamour with Stampendous Frantage embossing powder, edging the picture with it and using it and some Frantage mica flakes to make a centre for my layered blossoms.

Have a lovely Wednesday - if anyone wants me, I'll be in my craft room colouring in more Ching Chou Kuik digi stamps! :lol:

Ali



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Ali!! I love all the pinks and browns.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Ali, the colors on this is so gorgeous. Your card is really a work of art, Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Ali! Love the colours you chose for it. Gorgeous colouring as well. All the embellishings you added are a perfect match.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Ali - love your style!
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the gentle colours!!

    Gry

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, love the shabby look, you have done an awesome job of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Love the Shabby chic colors and your coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful. I never saw anyone color images the way you do. It's making you so unique. lol. You right this image are gorgeous, and you did an amazing work with it.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, Ali! I love your card!!

    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete