Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all

Here's an adorable witch from Sweet Pea artist Elisabeth Bell called "Wispy Willow with Pumpkin".  Isn't she SO adorable?  I think this witch is just perfect for Fall time in general.  She's not Halloween specific, so I will be using her to present a pumpkin card for lots of my Thanksgiving themed creations.  To do this, I colored her up in blue on this image and added some bright orange flowers that were crafted by a friend. 
 
 Check out all of the wonderful Elisabeth Bell stamps including her newest creations that are now available.  So adorable!  I can't wait to get mine.

Cheers, Holley

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable Holley! I like your color scheme and love your bling!! The crochet flowers are magnificent.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Holley. Love your coloring on this. Your flowers on this are so pretty. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful coloring. Did you made this orange flowers??? So adorable. Love it.
    hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Holley - love your flowers heads - can remember my Nan teaching me how to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Holley. The colors you used are so fun and not anything I would have thought to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! I love the colour scheme and your colouring is gorgeous. The crochet flowers are fab - I wish I could crochet.. I tried but I suck at fabric crafts! :lol:

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those awesome crochet flowers are from a dear friend, Linda Weber. She makes those darling flowers for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!!! And the crochet flowers are so sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete