Sunday, September 30, 2012

Connie-Where Are The Turtles?


I was playing with an image for
done by ching-chou kuik
titled
"Green Turtle"
EXCEPT
I removed the turtles and more.
Below is how the original stamp looks:

I turned this beautiful mermaid into
a beautiful lady!
Colored with Copics and layered onto a
Spellbinders die
"Decorative Oval Window"
made for Heartfelt Creations.
I added some floral touches, but no
more as I wanted to feature the image rather
than the bling.
Please check out the
site for many other lovely images.
Thanks for stopping by!
Connie


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful:) I already loved this image, but it's even better to see its' versatility. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to cut out this image, Connie. Never would have think of this. It looks beautiful how you combined her with lovely papers and the flowers you added look brilliant.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, gorgeous, I love her skirt and the die cuts around her are beautiful. I love this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, what a beautiful job and altering this image made it perfect. That frame is gorgeous with her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful use of this stamp, I love the way you cut it out and the die cuts you used with it. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! I love the choice of the colors, the green it´s perfect!
    HUgs Milo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Connie, love the green and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete