Monday, April 30, 2012

Connie-Tool Time


This is the card I made from the following Sweet Pea stamp:


This image is drawn by Sweet Pea artist Conie Fong titled
"Kissed By An Angel" and you can find it on plate #198
or by clicking
As you can see I cut it in half, removing the angel.
I had these cute tool dies I wanted to use and the
angel just didn't go.
I embossed the yellow panel with "Forest Branches"
folder by Cuttlebug and edged with the "Drippy Goo" punch by
Martha Stewart.
The tool dies are by My Favorite Things
"Die-namics Tool Charms"
Copics for color and verse was computer generated.
Thanks for stopping!
Connie

7 comments:

  1. ACK!!! Connie, this is ADORABLE and BRILLIANT! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative way to use this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet Connie, love your idea. This is adorable for any little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute theme! Perfect for any male card that you need. Great idea for Father's day

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, Connie, to cut this sweet stamp and just using one part of it. Very creative! You made a beautiful card out of it.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great idea! =) So cool with the tools and the tree.
    Hugs Milo

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card - great idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete