Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ANNA MARINE'S LITTLE BLUE SHOES

Just got around to sharing this one - made prior to Christmas but hadn't got around to posting.


This is available as a single stamp or as a plate Anna Marine's sheet 5, Plate 196

More details regarding this card can be found on my blog here.

After struggling to get back into Crafting I felt really inspired when I went through my Sweet pea stamps and so I had a few inspirations to share in the next couple of weeks.  If you are struggling to find your mojo why not check out the Sweet pea stamps - I have to admit I have just ordered more Elizabeth Bell and Connie Fongs new releases and can't wait to received them.

Best wishes,

7 comments:

  1. Lovely work Sharon. Like how the dots interact....the embossed dots, the gem dots and the flower dots all go so well together....even dots done with Viva Decors!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love the color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, Sharon. You used so lovely colours for it. Looks so bright and fresh. I also love the butterfly you added to the one corner. Fits perfect to the image with the butterflies.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color scheme. I love the different printed papers that you chose for the card. It turned out beautiful with the colors on your image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful Sharon! SPS got me inspired again too. Isn't it great?
    Love the colors, pink and green are wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon, so pretty. Love all the background papers. You did an awesome job with this image

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the papers you used that little butterfly and rose is perfect.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete