Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sharing


Hi all you awesome Sweet Pea fans.  Today I have a lot to share with you.  This first card I used  Rebecca Sinz "Regal"sheet #2 (Animal Series) Plate #156.





  For my second one I used an image by Joanne Schempp called "Blue Pearl" and you can find her on sheet #5, Plate #151





For my 3rd card I used another stamp by Joanne Schempp called  "Barbara's Butterfies" and she can be found on the same sheet as "Blue Pearl" 




  And for my last card I used another image by Joanne Schempps called  "Draetha"sheet #3, Plate #142, or see can be purchased as a single.


All images can be purchased on a sheet or as a single. 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week.

Hugs:)
Angela

12 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful Angela. Your coloring skills are so polished. Hard to pick a favorite but I like the first one especially well.
    TFS
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- Angela these are all amazing! The hair in the first one is really, really phenomenal, but each card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh woooooow
    these cards are so gorgeous
    my compliments hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards, your colors are so rich and vibrant. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your cards are just stunning. I really love the blue pearl including the lovely pearl embellishments you added. It's very eye catching. I also esp love the Barbara's butterflies card. So Stunning adn the papers you used for it match so perfectly. Would not normally be a stamp I would pick but after seeing your card, I really wanna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, these are oh so pretty. I love the Regal one, her eyes are stunning. Then the others are beautiful. I love the colors on Draetha, very pretty. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh..I can't pick a favourite. They are all simply stunning Angela!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohh love how you colored "Regal".... love brown tones so this one immediately drew me in. But as I scrolled down, love Barbara's Butterflies.... love that combo. argh too hard to say I have only one fav....they are all absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela,

    I love the coloring in the "Blue Pearl" but then "Barbara's Butterflies" is also gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so gorgeous, but I really like the first one. I loke how you made it darker under her eyes. She almost looks like a predator herself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of your cards are simply beautiful! Love each one of them. You were such a busy lady again, Angela. Wonderful creations!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete