Friday, April 22, 2011

A flower for you

Here's a wonderful dragon from Lisa Victoria's newest release on Plate #117. This image is called Butterfly Dragon. Isn't he the cutest? I knew I had to get this stamp as soon as I saw him. He comes with an adorable fairy girl and a smaller sized dragon stamp.

I used some wonderful papers from Wild Asparagus and K&Company to make the background and cut out the colored image with Spellbinders. I used some doodlebug ribbon and paper borders with a wonderful embossed prima flower as the final touch. Dragon Hugs!

12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful image) The colouring is so joyful and bright ... Great Dragon! Love this work)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is so sweet Holley. He is so cute and so is your card!
    Hugs Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Holley. Really love the layering on the ribbon border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley, so adorable, I love the green and orange combo. This would bring a smile to anyones face. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I actually just sent this card to my Doctor's office (the doctor who "saved" me with brain surgery--he's not the surgeon, he's the epileptologist who planned and did everything). It's a Happy Spring card, as I don't think he is Christian. But like him to see the type of artwork that I do now after surgery. Hugs all, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fresh colours. It's such a great spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is the cutest and I love the bright cheery color. The ribbon accents are perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so funny) Great Dragon)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!!! i love the sweet little dragon and the color combo... lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh..He's sooo sweet, and you've colored him even more sweet! Love the color combi, and it's so fresh and bright! Perfect for the little sweet Dragon!:)
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a darling! A perfect card for Mom!!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete