Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Ton To Share

I hope everyone had a great weekend with your family and friends.  Today I have a ton of cards to share with you that I created last week. For the first one I used ching chou kuiks "Peony" stamp at Sweet Pea Stamps. You can buy her as a single or on sheet #29 Plate #97 with 3 other gorgeous stamps.

I used some K&Company DP along with some K&Company 3D Die cuts.



I used some foam tape under my image to add dimension, Spellbinders Label Die and some green and purple stickles.
After I colored my image with copics the card came together fast.
Here are the copic colors I used.
E01,YR000,YR0000
E17,E15,E33,E31,E50,E51 and E53
V17,V25,V20
E85,E81,W3,W01,W00

For this card I used "Little Daisy" by Karen Middleton at Sweet Pea Stamps.  You can purchase her as a single or on Sheet #3 Plate #114.

I used some My Minds Eye DP and some Martha Stewart Sunflowers.

For this card I used "Dancing Leaf" also by Karen Middleton and she  is one of the other precious little fairies on the same sheet.
I colored her in my little girls favorite Spring colors.  Don't look too close as I forget to color the berries on her leafy plant.
The DP is from K&Company by Amy Butler.  I used a Fiskars and a Martha Stewart Border punch.


  This one is "Sunrise" by Rachel Anderson sheet #2 Plate #111 or you can purchase her as a single at Sweet Pea Stamps.
 I used some Colorbok DP and flower embellishments. The butterfly I got in the craft department at Michaels, ruffle ribbon,  oval Spellbinders and some aqua rhinestones.
Here are the copic colors I used.
Skin:E11,Eoo,Eooo,YRooo   R21
Hair: E50,E51 and E53
Dress: BG49,BG13,BG11,BG000,BG0000
E30,E85,E82,E43,E42,E40
Browns- E35,E31,E29

For this card I used one of Brigid Ashwoods Phunky Pharies "Jinx", you can by her as a single or on Sheet # 1 Plate#74 at Sweet Pea Stamps.
For this card I used some new Colorbok DP , Aqua and black CS, EKSuccess border punches, Quickuts dies, Spellbinders Labels, foam tape, Sizzix corner die, Diamond Rhinestones. MS Glitter and Sakura Clear gel pen.
Here are the copic colors I used for Jinx.
Skin:E11,YR000,YR0000,E01 and R21
Hair and shoes: C9,C8,C7,C5,C3,C1
Dress and background behind her: BG09,BG07,BG72,BG13,BG11
Okay that was a lot to share.  I still have so many that I am working on so next week I may have just as many to share.  I have been having a blast with all the new Sweet Pea Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day and the rest of the week.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, Angela! You have been super busy! These are all stunning! I adore how you color! I can't even pick a avorite. Your color combos are beautiul too. Thank you so much for sharing these amazing works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute so much!!! very nice colouring))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. GOSH! These are all so absolutely beautiful. I would tell you which is my favorite, but I can't pick one. Beautiful coloring and the creation of the cards is just over the top. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are amazing, fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, each one is gorgeous. I love your color choices on each one. These are all stunnning

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You have been a busy stamper! You cards are just amazing. Lovely work. Each one is just stunning. I love the first card, the coloring and the layout are just beautiful. The 2nd card, that stamp and the way you did the card on her just make me smile. The third card with the beautiful brown butterfly, just lovely. The last card, Ahh, too cool I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela... Where do I begin? These are all so beautiful and I love each and every color combo. You are a very talented Lady with an eye for detail and colors.YOur embellishments are always perfect and i could look at these for houes! Brava, My dear... and Thank you for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning work! each one is just so decadent and rich - love the deep, vibrant colors and the embellishments are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lord Angela...you are one talented lady! Amazing blending and mixes. Very nice designs on every one but my favorite is your "Sunrise" card by Rachel Anderson.
    TFS
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Angela, you show us a bundle of artwork, one more amazing than the other. ALL of them are real pieces of art and I already admired them on your blog. A huge WOW for each one of your creations. You are a colour goddess, you really know how to play with colours!!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  11. You just knock my socks off. Each one is more amazing than the last!!

    xoxo,
    kym

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a treat for the eyes! Angela you constantly amaze me! These are all spectacular! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Angela...your talent is truly inspiring. Each of these cards are so gorgeous beyond words. I can't pick a favourite because they are all amazing!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah Angela your coloring is so dramatic! It just amazes me! I'm a huge fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWSERS..... I know I'm sounding redundant but girl.... I only wish I could color like that. Your coloring is so bright and vibrant.... stunning, beautiful and so very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow these are so incredibly beautiful. I love all of them. Such great coloring.

    ReplyDelete