Thursday, February 24, 2011

Field of Poppies and Radiant Butterfly


For this card I used "Field Of Poppies" by ching-chou kuiks sheet #26 plate#86 at Sweet Pea Stamps. You can buy her individually of on a sheet of 3 other gorgeous images.


Here are the supplies I used

Basic Grey "Curio" victoria, Back CS card base

Memento Tuxedo Ink

Ranger distressing ink in Black soot

Sizzix Corner Die

Black Lace

K&Company Poppy Flower Die cut, the poppy was orange and I colored it with some red copics to match my card

Red Bling

Foam Tape

Copics:

Skin: YR0000,YR000,E50 R20

Hair: E50,E51,E53,E55,Y01

Dress: R89,R49,R29,R27,R27,R22

Poppies: YR09,R27,R24,R22

Leaves: YG09,YG07,YG11

Background: R30,R0000,W1,W3,Y11,Y00


This card I created for Ching-Chou. I used one of her images from Sweet Pea Stamps called Radiant Butterfly. She can be purchased as a single or on a sheet with 3 other beautiful images Sheet #27/ Plate #86.


I am really loving the brown, green and orange color combo.

Here are the supplies I used
DCWV DP
Orange CS
Image was stamped on Mohawk Color copy 100lb Brilliant white cover CS
Brown swirl flourishes by American Crafts
Wild Orchid Craft Roses
Spellbinders Die
Acetate and copper foiled frame( behind image)
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Maya Road green leaf Stick pins
Foam tape
COPICS
Skin:
E11,E01,E00,YR000,YR0000, R21,R20
Hair: E59,E47,E57,E35,E33,E51,E50 and 0 colorless blender
Oranges- YR09,YR07, YR16,Y38
Greens- YG97,YG95,YG93,G40
Thanks for stopping by today.

15 comments:

  1. No kidding this is readiant butterfly. I don't understand how you get your colouring so vibrant. It looks like it's glowing. This is absolutely stunning. LOVE both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards! love the coloring and layouts - the embellishments are fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as usual Angela. You do have a way with those Copics. I love all the bling, especially those diecuts.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are stunning. I love your color combinations as well as your coloring! Great embellishments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of the cards Angela, so beautiful! The colors are so so pretty. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning, love your colouring of both images x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH! I had pulled the poppy image to play with next, but I am putting it away. This is probably the most gorgeous card I have EVER seen. Angela, these are both absolutely stunning and works of art. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much ladies. I haven't had alot of time to play this week as I have been working 12 hr days and I feel like I have been beat by the time I get home. You ladies are the best and I really love reading your comments. I love seeing everyones creations and the colors and design's you all come up with.
    Hugs to you all:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful coloring. I love how deep and rich it looks, just luxurious. Stunning work with a gorgeous backdrop of amazing embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING BABE!!!!! stunning cards chick
    hugz
    rellz..x.x. : o )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your cards are simply breathtaking, Angela. I love them both, but the first one a little bit more, as this is one of my fave images. You created such beautiful artwork on both of your cards. Your colouring and sense of color combination is outstanding as always.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Gorgeous. Love that red dress :-). Both cards are beautiful and your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my!!! You really are a rare talent Angela, each and every one of your creations just blow me away. These are truly gorgeous!!
    Renee xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man you have such a mastery of color. These are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! both are tremendous!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete