Friday, December 24, 2010

Restless Thoughts

I just got this beautiful image from ching-chou kuik's fantasy art collection called Restless Thoughts, plate #45. I love this maiden, she's both elegant and innocent at the same time. I put her on a 6x6" card and used a beautiful metallic pink cardstock and some Prima floral accents along with some shaped butterfly buttons to highlight the card. To the right is an enlargement of just the stunning image created by the artist and my coloring using Copic markers.

If you click the link included above, you can see the artist's coloring of this image and how differently you can make her look with your own coloring.

I added a wonderful saying "May all your wildest dreams come true!" This saying comes from stamp plate #70 . It's just perfect for all sorts of great occasions.

Hoping that all your wildest dreams come true!

Cheers, Holley

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Holley! I love all the buttons and how you colored her. That is a perfect saying too.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just stunning! I love the colors that you choes how wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I love the colors and the way you did her hair is fabulous. The card composition with the flowers & butterflies.. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are spectacular!!! I love all the flowers setting off the image.

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holley, I love the colors, so pretty. Your coloring is beautiful and the flower accents are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holley, wonderful coloring. Love the pinks and purples and love how you colored her hair. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring and I like all the little details.

    ReplyDelete