Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lisa Victoria's Dragons: Plate #69 and Morning Spring Fairy

Merry Christmas! I hope the morning brought much happiness and joy to you and your family! As a gift to you, I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful, prosperous year to come....

I have a few dragons and a fairy to share today. They are all from the Lisa Victoria Fantasy Collection - she has such wonderful dragons and sweet little fairies.

Morning Spring Fairy - isn't she just the sweetest thing?


From Plate 69 the the sports themed dragons are great for your little sportsman...




ttfn!

8 comments:

  1. Wow these are just marvelous!!! I love all the different looks. Have a very Happy Holiday!!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just so fun and Festive! Merry Christmas to you too,dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, these are great! I just LOVE your dragon cards, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, these are so super cute! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. More adorable little dragons!! I really love the first one, you have colored them great.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bold coloring and the flowers on the Morning Spring Fairy card. Beautiful. And LOVE the sports themed dragon cards especially the tag with the tickets. That's an awesome idea and I know I have some ticket stubs somewhere...going to CASE that for sure. Never have Boy themed cards...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the top one. Looks like a day in the forest with sunshine glowing through the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the morning spring fairy. So adorable. Wonderful work. Thanks so much for sharing your dragon/fairies with us.

    ReplyDelete