Thursday, December 23, 2010

Connie-My Heart's In Paris


This beautiful Sweet Pea image comes from plate #19
"Heart Paris 1"
which is ON SALE now!
You will find it

Supplies used:

SP Plate 19
Cuttlebug embossing folder "Script Texture"
Sizzix embossing folder "Swirls"
Deckled paper accents by Black Ink
tissue tape by Tim Holtz "Nostalgic"
various pinks, reds and black dye inks
sponges

I made this card by cutting and piecing until I liked it.
Sponged color on the image and trimmed it, running
the paper accents beneath.

Thanks for looking!
Connie


9 comments:

  1. Connie, this is go gorgeous. I love this image and really need to get some of her older stuff and I love the vintage look of all these stamps. You made a wonderful card and such a beautiful card for Valentines Day. I love the paper accents you added under your image. Connie, I hope you have a blessed Christmas full of love with your family and friends.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card - you have showcased the image so beautifully, the torn paper reminds me of a boa - so perfect for the image and I love how you used the tissue tape - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the combination of papers and elements. Connie- your way with ink always impresses and amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, Love this stamp and the way you used it. Love how you pieced the card with the different embossing. Beautiful card... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, I love it, so elegant. Love all the papers you used. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I adore the patchwork look behind this beauty!!! I love the embossing!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie, I am sorry I am so late commenting - I hope you see this because I want you to know how beautiful I think this is! The textures and colors are just wonderful! :-)Traic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the different textured panels and the "fuzzy" heart. What a fab idea. Have to dig out my mullberry papers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Valentine inspiration. I am looking for great Vday ideas. Thanks so much. I love how you did the background and the mulberry paper around your image.

    ReplyDelete