Saturday, October 30, 2010

Linda Biggs and Jennifer Nilsson

Hi everyone. I have some cards to share with you using 2 of our new artist... Linda Biggs and Jennifer Nilsson. For the first one I used Mark Browne from Sheet #2 Plate #83. I decided to color the image similar to the original artwork as Linda's coloring is so bright and cheerful. I colored it with copic markers

These 2 I used an image from Jennifer Nilsson called Daisy Flower Fairy. She is from Sheet #1 Plate #80 or you can purchase her individually.

I hope you all are enjoying all these new artist as much as we are. Thanks for stopping by and have a great and safe Halloween.

10 comments:

  1. WOW, amazing vibrant coloring on the first card! Wonderful work. I just love the little girl in the 2nd card. TOO sweet. She tugs at my heart strings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, the colors are to die for on the first card, so bright and cheery. This would be perfect for any young boys birthday card. Your Daisy Flower Fairy cards are sooo cute, you did an amazing job on their faces. I love the green eyes on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Angela..... wow. I'm speechless..... all 3 are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angela- these are all stunning! You did an amazing job with the way you combined colors on the first one. I have never seen anyone color like Linda B- except now YOU! The fairy in the two different colors is fab! They are both so sweet, but so different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your cards are great! the colors are awesome, so cheerful and full of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just am in lust with the colors on your cards!!! Beyond compare!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela, these are fantastic! You color like no other, woman! Amazing! And then your layouts are fab, too! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow...these knocked my socks off! Love the colors and the images are incredible! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness, I don't know where to start. Your colouring is fab - they really come to life. Love your layouts too. They are all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards, love the colorexplosion on the first one! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete