Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Have been BUSY!!!!

I have 5 cards to show you and this first one I used Kimno Butterfly Mermaid sheet #19/Plate #54 at Sweet Pea Stamps. I colored her with copics (so bright and pretty) I really love the way this one turned out. I used 2 different DP's, one has small butterflies on it and them over it I added a vellum sheet with bigger Butterflies on it. The BIG butterflies on this card was a gift from my blogging friend Rellz!! She sent me alot of beautiful embellishments.

I added some tree branches that I made from a die. The sentiment is also from a ching chou kuiks Sweet Pea Stamps set.
Here is a close up!!


Here is my second card!!!

I used Not Just A Pumpkin ching chou kuiks image Sheet#20/ Plate #57 from Sweet Pea Stamps. The DP is from a fall DCWV stack, I also added some dark plum purple CS. The sentiment is a sticker that I added a black pearl to either side of it. I also randomly added some orange bling. The die on either side of the image is a spellbinders die

3rd card
This is Dreamy Sand Castle by Elaine Cox Sheet #7/Plate #52 at Sweet Pea Stamps.
I had a blast coloring her!! Every time I color a new Elaine Cox image I love them even more!!!
Here is a close up!!
Stamps: Dreamy Sand Castle by Elaine Cox at Sweet Pea Stamps, Sentiment from Sweet Pea Stamps.
Paper: DCWV and Heidi Grace, brown and aqua CS PTI, Image was stamped on
Neenah Solar Crest White CS
Accessories: Cuttlebug corner Die, Water Splashes Die Quickuts,
Fiskars water wave border punch, foam tape, Liquid Accents added to splashes and her tail fin.

COPICS:
Skin:E13,E11,E02,E01,E00,E000
Cheeks: R20,R83
Hair: E18,E17,E15,E37,E09,E08,E07,E53
Tail: BG75,BG72,BG000,BG0000
Water: B0000,B000,B00,B32,B23,B21
Sun: Y0000,Y11,Y04,Y06,FYG1,YR31
Sky:B00,B60,BV31,B23,B21, BV11,RV000
Sand:E40,E41,E43,E33,E35,

Here is my 4th card usingBlue Nocturne by Elaine Cox for Sweet Pea Stamps( the sentiment is from a ching chou kuiks set at Sweet Pea Stamps). I wanted to color her in bright pinks. I have had this card made for quite awhile now. Here are the colors I used for her hair...RV09,RV06,RV04,RV02,RV00, 0 colorless blender.
Other supplies, Fiskars Border punch, Sizzlets corner die, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and those beautiful pins are from my Blogging Friend Rellz!! Thank you Rellz!!

And here is my 5th card. I created these a while ago and if I don't post more than one at a time you'll never get to see all my cards!!
This adorable beautiful image is Magical Springtime by Elaine Cox sheet #52 and you can get your's at Sweet Pea Stamps.

Here is a close up

I used some Making Memories DP and ribbon. I colored her with copics and cut her out and attached her with foam tape. I added a big Prima green flowed and the rest I purchased at Wild Orchid Crafts.
Copics used
Skin: E13,E11,E01,E00,RV21,RV02,RV00
Hair: C9,C7,C5,C3,C1,0
Clothes:
Pinks: RV23,RV21,RV13,RV02,RV00,RV000
Greens: YG03,YG06,G40,G20(added G14 to eyes as darkest color)
I told you I've been busy!! Make sur eyou go and check out the sales in the store HERE, as Lynette has some that are 50% off.

12 comments:

  1. WOW, u have been busy, and as always totally gorgeous, i dont know how you do it girlfriend!!!!lol,glad you could use some of bitties i sent, TOP JOB CHICKY BABE,
    hugs
    rellz.x.x.. : o )

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow these are all stunning and oh my gosh you have been busy love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just blow me away. I can not pick a favorite but the siren of a witch does jump out to me. You are amazing!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good show Angela. You put the rest of us to shame girl. I have too much going on to beat that. Great coloring job!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Angela, you have been busy, and they are all gorgeous! My favorite is Magical Springtime... no, dreamy sandcastle...they are all so good, it is hard to pick

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no words... these are just stunning and your backgrounds leave me breathless!!! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous group of cards - I wish I had the motivation to do so many....I love the sand castle the best it's like she is just calling out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Angela, just stunning. Your cards are so beautiful. So many features and coloring things details taht I just love. I love the Black and white tail on the 2nd mermaid and the black hair on the last mermaid. Your work on these cards is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! I love, love LOVE your colouring. It's absolutely brilliant. I absolutely gobsmacked :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Each one of these is amazing in itself! I love the tail on Not Just a Pumpkin! I also am so impressed that you pulled off the big butterflies and didn't overwhelm the image. That takes TALENT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza! These are incredible! I am in awe how your images just leap off the page! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete