Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Magic





Hi everyone :) For my card today, I just had to ink up one of my new images from Sweet Pea Stamps. This particular image is called Autumn Falls and I think she's gorgeous! I colored the image with copics (pinks: R81, R83, R85, RV21, RV23, RV25; blues: B000, B02, BG72, BG75; skin: E00, E11, E13; hair: E33, E35, E37) and then I inked around the image lightly with SU's Bashful Blue ink. I added some Stardust Stickles to the waterfall to give it a bit of sparkle. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock (Rose Red and Not Quite Navy). The design paper is from K&Co. For some finishing touches, I added a bow, corner cut outs from my cuttlebug die, pearls, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Hugs, Christine

11 comments:

  1. It is lovely Christine, just lovely images aren't they and your colouring is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my she is beautiful!!! If you check my profile out you will see I truck through mud to get to waterfalls. I have a soft spot for them. You have captured that feeling beautifully!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, this is beautiful!! I have so many Sweet Pea stamps I don't know which one to color first!!! But I am working on 2 now!!
    This is just gorgeous!! Love your work!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous composition Christine! You are truly an artist and your coloring skills are outstanding.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous and I love the soft tones of the colors. The card is gorgeous and love that bow :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christine. Now I need to ink that one up and play with it myself you made it so wonderful! Love the stickles on the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Christine! I love the coloring and the papers you added in the background of the card. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely, the colors are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Christine! I love how the decorative photo corners really frame the beautiful image! :-) Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine this is beautiful, i love everything about it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo Christine this is so pretty! Those colors are just scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete