Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bad Hair Day?

I love this wonderful stamp from Lisa Victoria called "Bad Hair Day". Haven't we all had that? Now perhaps I never had a tree branch in my hair but post brain surgery (esp when they shaved only parts of my head, lol!) I can remember some funny looking days. I just love this little girl and I had to use this stamp as soon as I got the sheet!

I did my card on the Bazzill dotted Swiss paper with iridescent ribbons and felt flowers, colored in my image with wonderful shades of Copic markers and used the Hello Sunshine saying from plate #8. I punched the bottom of saying with a border punch and added some ink to the saying with a colorbox chalk inkpad.

12 comments:

  1. Love it Holley. You captured the frustration, the very "feel" of this image perfectly!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is sooooo dang cute and you have brought it to life! Just darling!

    Kymkreates

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I'm still half asleep. Holley, this is adorable, matter of fact I stopped writing to go stamp out a couple of images of this cutie. Love the flower ribbon, it's perfect with this whimsical, adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holley, this is so sweet looking. It is adorable. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Holley !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Holley, I love it!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card...the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holley, I think this image is just adorable and she makes me smile everytime I look at her!! Love the sweet colors you used!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Holley! Fabulous colors and the way you did the skirt- amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute - looks like most of my hair days!

    ReplyDelete