Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Name Tag and a Kitty Ride

Hello! Earlier this year I made name tags for myself and the other ladies I work with using stamped images. I work at a school and one of the students asked me to make her one, too. I had actually forgotten about it, but she reminded me today and as she is a 6th grader and getting ready to move on to Middle School next year I thought I would surprise her with it tomorrow. It is very simple - just the stamped image (one of the fabulous images by ching-chou kuik) cut out and mounted on colored card stock, with her name written on the bottom. I did add lots of sparkle!

The Details:
Stamp: ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 14, Plate 43) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Classic Yellow Green (Prism), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,RV10
Hair: V000,V01,V04
Roses and Background: Y02,Y08,V01,YG00,YG03,YG25,YG17
Misc: Diamond Stickles, Sakura Clear Stardust Gel Pen


The next card also uses an image from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection. This one is called Fly Dandelions and I loved this image so much as soon as I saw it! The beautiful fairy holding onto the sweet kitty, surrounded by dandelions just makes me smile!

The Details:
Stamp: Fly Dandelions - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 13, Plate 42) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Koshi - Basic Grey, Orchid Opulence, Basic Black (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair: B91,B21,B63
Clothes:V12,V15,V04
Cat: W0,W1,W3,W5,W8,V04,V06,V09
Background: G20,G21,B91,B63,V04
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Ribbon (Offray), Brad (Basic Grey)

13 comments:

  1. Love your color selections Traci! Your bow is perfect as well.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these images are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Traci, my fav. is the green card such vivid colours I think she will love it!
    luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci, I love both of these, they are stunning. Beatiful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! what beautiful creations ! so so nice !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both Beautiful.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  7. the name tag is a great idea, love your work it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both just beautiful.. Very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Name tag with the glitter on it. The hair on the maiden is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creations Traci, I love your style !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the lavenders you have used. I need to try that color more often! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of these Traci!! Love the green and purple and that big Kitty is adorable!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Traci- I bet she just gushed when she saw the name tag. This is one of those things she will probably remember forever.
    Your card with the dandelion kitty is WONDERFUL. Stunning coloring.

    ReplyDelete