Monday, May 31, 2010

Angela, ching chou kuiks "Rose Cameo"

Today I have a card I created with Rose by ching chou kuiks fantasy art collection at Sweet Pea Stamps (plate #43). I used some DCWV paper, Sizzix corner dies, SU corner punch. Image was stamped on Neenah solar crest CS. I colored her with copics and added some Prima flowers and some flowers from Hobby Lobby's Wedding Department.






I also used a copic 0.05 Multiliner and added eyeliner and made her lashes longer and thicker.

Copics Used:


Skin: E00,E000,E50,E51, E11, R81,RV00


Hair: C9,C7,C5,C3,C1 and a colorless blender


Roses: RV69,R59,R39,R37,R35


Eyes: B37,B16,B00


Background:YR31,Y21,Y23,Y11


14 comments:

  1. I like your intricate corner art Angela. Great coloring job also!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful,great colours.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not stop looking! Fabulous!!!!
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work! I love the roses you colored and the roses you added. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing Angela !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, this is beautiful. The color combination is so rich looking. You did an awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous, Angela, your coloring always amazes me!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! When this photo loaded on my screen, the first thing out of my mouth was "wow"! Love the colors and the roses you added. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card, the first thing I thought of was a flamenco dancer when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela, this is gorgeous! I t reminds me of these Flamenco dolls that a lot of my parents friends had in their houses when I was a child - I always thought they were so beautiful and wanted to touch them! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just gonna say the same thing, Traci and Jen. This has a very Spanish feel! GORGEOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, absolutely beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angela you always have such beautifully dramatic cards!!! So stunning!! These colors are incredible! It really brings that stamp to life!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete