Saturday, April 24, 2010

Connie-"Time Flies" Made Time Fly For Me!



I was drawn to this lovely image by ching-chou kuik
when I first saw it and still love it. It is named
"Time Flies" and you will find it on plate 38
I used Cryogen White cardstock to stamp her on and colored with Copic markers.
I layered papers by DCWV "Old World" and Basic Grey "Sugar Rush".
I punched some leaves (Punch Bunch) a small tree (EK Success)
and the flowers were punched with my *new* Nellie Snellen punch that is a set of punches that also embosses the punched shape.  I cut them from the same papers I used for layering.
Here is a closer view of them:
A little sheer ribbon, some pearls by Kaiser and rhinestones by K and Co.
tops this one off.
I am really trying to improve my Copic skills, please bear with me.

11 comments:

  1. Love your card, these are great images arn't they, like you I am trying to get used to my pro markers, have no copics. You have done a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and beautiful! Love the frame you put her in, and your coloring looks great to me. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, I was also drawn to this image. This was my very first image I ever colored and will always have a soft spot in my heart. I love the soft colors you chose and your flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Connie, love how you have created the background, gorgeous image and flowers, I think we are all on a big learning curve with the copics lol! But you have done a wonderful job, love her hair, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, you did a great job on this image. Your color choices are fantastic (it goes well with the blog background)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie.You made beautiful card, like soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sure looks good to me! Love your colors.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Connie, this is so soft and pretty! Great card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Connie, your skills are getting better and better and more gorgeous with every creation!! I love the soft colors and all the punched flowers you used!! Great coloring!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete