Thursday, April 29, 2010

SNR Party: Todays Raffle Contestants

Here are the list for the reffles I will be conducting today. The names are the screen names, next to each name is your number, when I draw the lucky number. I will be doing them periodically throughout the day.
I will be only listing the screen names on this blog post, you will keep the same number for all 8 raffles.

Teresa Sherman 1
Mimi Lee Pang 2
Corina Mitchell 3
Lorraine Betteridge 4
Jennifer Koss 5
Kym Kreates 6
Makeyellow 7
Sarah K 8
The Paper Princess 9
Donna Mundinger 10
Brandi Burns 11
Camelot4101 12
Alyssamom98 13
Melenth 14
Kerry Kung 15
Gini Willimas 16
Merry Sixt 17
Danielle Hays 18
Sheng Vang 19
Kimbery2335 20

Good Luck to you all today!

6 comments:

  1. wow i didn't know if i was entered thankyou so much for the chance of winning i just love your stamps and blog thankyou for all you do to keep us entertained xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me join in the fun Lynette - you're a doll!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx
    (Teresa Sherman)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You missed me. I was there last night and loved seeing all the new stamps. Screen name is Kimberly2335.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so very exciting!!!!
    Thanks for everything!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry Kimberly, you are on there now. Too early, too much in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I wouldnt have missed the raffle, it looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete