Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moonlight Whispering

Hello! For my card today I have used the gorgeous Moonlight Whispering from ching chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 11, plate 38). The sentiment is from sheet 2, plate 21.
The Details:
Stamps: Moonlight Whispering - ching chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 11, plate 38), sentiment (sheet 2, plate 21)- Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey (Urban Couture), Dark Chocolate, White (Paper, Trey, Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair:BV000, BV01,BV02,B63,BV04
Clothes: R32,R35,R37
Cat: E25,E27,E29,E49,R00,R20, YG00,YG03,YG17
Misc: EK Success Border Punch, Recollections Pearls, Stardust Stickles

I hope you day is wonderful!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Traci aren't these stamps just fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci you work is gorgeous and this card very pretty. I love the color you chose for the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look you achieved with this Traci. Just the right touches!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love all the color combos.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp ! what a nice card !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty,love the colours.

    Grtzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. The eyes on that cat are amazing and her hair is perfect. I like to use colors in my fairies hair and yours is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your colouring. It looks so textured if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! This is simply gorgeous.. Your coloring is just fantastic.. Love it!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty, love your colouring

    ReplyDelete