Sunday, March 28, 2010

Unregrettable Pirate Life

Hello! I have made a card today using Unregrettable Pirate Life from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy art Collection (sheet 10, Plate 36). I pulled almost every color that I colored her with from the colors in the DP. For a little extra interest I used a lot of brads on some strips of brown cardstock and put them diagonally on two corners of the background. I was hoping it would give the impression of the studded leather or wood that you might find on a treasure chest!

The Details:
Stamp: Unregrettable Pirate Life - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 10, plate36) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Creative Imaginations, Chocolate Chip (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair:E50,E53,E55
Clothes:E55,E57,E59,YR15,YR16,YR18,W0,W1,W3
Background:BG10,BG11,BG13,E50,Y21,Y26,Y28
Misc: Gold Brads (SU), Gold Gel Pen

I hope your day is magical!
:-)Traci

5 comments:

  1. wowzers Traci! The first word that comes to mind, is STUNNING! Love what you did with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the turquoise and brown together. The card really "pops"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brown outfit, it's such a rich looking color how it varies on her outfit. The excess number of brads is awesome, it really is eye catching on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Traci, you know I love this card!!! SO stunning!! Love the colors you chose and that paper and brads are just the PERFECT touch!! SO beautifully colored!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutly ADORE this card. The colors are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete