Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Here's a card I made to give out for Valentine's Day. I used one of the adorable images from Sheet #23 and paired it with a Bible verse from Plate #17.


I started by stamping the Valentine image and the text with Memento ink onto white cardstock. I used Copic markers to color the image. I outlined the final image in grey to help it stand out. I layered both the image and the sentiment on bright red paper. I selected flowers that would match the red paper. I used pink colored bling as an accent.

Hope this card gives you some inspiration for your Valentine cards.
Cheers, Holley

4 comments:

  1. Holley, very sweet and pretty. I love how you used this text with this stamp, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty color combo you used Holley. It's perfect!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Holley! Love the pink and red!

    ReplyDelete