Thursday, August 20, 2009

Connie-Relax...Enjoy



Diamonds....this card has lots of them! The main image is from Sweet Pea Stamps plate #5 (full of summertime fun).

I used a purple base (A2 size) on which I layered a black panel slightly smaller. I ran a pink panel (smaller yet) through the Cuttlebug using the "Diamonds In The Rough" embossing folder after stamping the saying with black Tuxedo Memento ink. I then ran a VersaColor "Misty Mauve" inkpad lightly over the top to catch the embossed diamonds for contrast.

I stamped the diamond image with black dye ink and colored with Copic markers. Added 2 tiny gold eyelets on each side & ran some kinky gold fibers through them, adhering the fibers behind the panel before attaching it over the black mat.

Other supplies: fibers by On The Surface "Gilt Edge", dimensional tape, eyelets by Eyelets Etc.

Be sure to check out the fantastic SALE at Sweet Pea Stamps of which this plate is included!

No comments:

Post a Comment